So many pieces. So many parts. So much testing. So many changes.
Had some initial errors with board fab but they were fixed on second pass… or so I thought.
Used liquid tin in the morning thinking it was going to be nice and quick… nope!
This is where I started to learn a bunch more about the Bantam. As in.. the errors really started to occur. I realized my packages were too big for my board. Then I noticed my board traces were too thin. Then I couldn’t figure out why the thing said no window on when all windows were on (the back one wasn’t actually). Then my comp died and had to be restarted mid job. In total this 4 hours meant I went through 4 boards only to be left needing to do more. My parts didn’t arrive, and I broke 2 bits. Great evening.